Current Conditions

Tue Nov 21, 17 at 2:00 AM EST

2°C36°F

Mostly Cloudy

Visibility: 24.1 Km
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 5:12 PM

Wind: WSW 19 km/h
Humidity: 83%
Pressure: 98.8 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of flurries
Low: -6°
Low: 21°
P.O.P. 40%

Tuesday

Periods of light snow
High: -6°
High: 21°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Mon Nov 20, 17 at 4:00 PM ESTMon Nov 20, 17 at 4:00 PM EST

Tonight

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 before morning. Low minus 6.

Tuesday

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of light snow changing to 30 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 6.

Tuesday night

Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 13.

 

Extended Forecast

TuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday

November 21

November 22

November 23

November 24

November 25

November 26

Periods of light snowA mix of sun and cloudA mix of sun and cloudChance of flurries or rain showersChance of flurriesA mix of sun and cloud

High -6°

High 21°


P.O.P. 70%

High -5°

High 23°

High -3°

High 27°

High 9°

High 48°


P.O.P. 60%

High -5°

High 23°


P.O.P. 40%

High -4°

High 25°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!