Snacks & Treats
Holiday Whipped Cream Coffee and Hot Chocolate Melts
Nov 23, 2017
Prep time: 5 minutes, then freeze overnight
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- coloured sugar
- holiday sprinkles
- mixing bowl
- hand or stand mixer
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- small holiday cookie cutters
- Combine whipped cream and sugar in a bowl. Using your hand mixer, slowly begin whipping building up speed as not to create too much splatter. Continue whipping until thick peaks form, and you've made whipped cream!
- Spread your whipped cream out evenly on your parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Add sprinkles!
- Freeze overnight.
- Cut out shapes using cookie cutters, and place them back in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Place 1-3 whipped cream melts on top of a warm beverage, and let them melt away creating a whipped cream topping to your hot drink.
Add New Comment
I’m Not Here to Make Life Magical for my Children
I’m Not Ready to Stop Having Kids, But My Husband Is
Tech & Media
How to Avoid Those Weird, Inappropriate Videos on the YouTube Kids App
Keepsake Craft: Baking Soda Clay Handprint Ornaments
How This Dietitian Mom Gets Her Picky Kids to Eat