Snacks & Treats
Holiday Whipped Cream Coffee and Hot Chocolate Melts
Nov 23, 2017
Prep time: 5 minutes, then freeze overnight
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- coloured sugar
- holiday sprinkles
- mixing bowl
- hand or stand mixer
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- small holiday cookie cutters
- Combine whipped cream and sugar in a bowl. Using your hand mixer, slowly begin whipping building up speed as not to create too much splatter. Continue whipping until thick peaks form, and you've made whipped cream!
- Spread your whipped cream out evenly on your parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Add sprinkles!
- Freeze overnight.
- Cut out shapes using cookie cutters, and place them back in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Place 1-3 whipped cream melts on top of a warm beverage, and let them melt away creating a whipped cream topping to your hot drink.