Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- UpdatedCanada 'prepared for the worst' amid squabbles over NAFTA, Freeland says video
- Despite making some progress on "bread and butter" items, Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland said differences remain between Canada and the U.S. on a number of key chapters of North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- 'We don't need a liberal:' Trump discounts Roy Moore accusations
- U.S. President Donald Trump discounted allegations of sexual assault against Roy Moore and said Tuesday that voters should not support the Alabama Republican Senate nominee's "liberal" rival.
- Uber admits covering up 2016 hack that affected millions
- Uber is coming clean about its coverup of a year-old hacking attack that stole personal information about more than 57 million of the beleaguered ride-hailing service's customers and drivers.
- Alone, cold and forgotten: 4-year-old girl left on school bus, driver fired
- Ellery Chartier-Molinari was trapped in a parked school bus for three hours after she didn't get off at her daycare along with the other kids. Now her bus driver has been fired and the company is looking to make changes.
- People with facial differences see their stories reflected in Wonder video
- As they watched the movie Wonder, starring Jacob Tremblay as a boy with a facial difference, former craniofacial patients saw their own experiences as children. Eight of them had shared their stories with the actor prior to filming.