Want to learn more about the people who appear on CBC News Network's Power & Politics Power Panel? Biographies and photographs for each panelist are just a click away.
Get daily access to the movers and shakers. Get an insider's view from the country's most influential figures.
PM Justin Trudeau recently held a press conference to talk about his government's efforts on behalf of black Canadians, but did not receive one critical question from reporters
- Liberals look at creating use-it-or-lose-it leave for fathers, Trudeau says
- Ottawa backs off proposal to change DUI threshold
- Canadian and Indian companies ink deals worth $1B during Trudeau's trade trip
- Trudeau government moves to mend fences with India over Sikh tensions
- Canada raises 'concerns' over Israel's mass deportation plan for African migrants
Centennial Flame monument updated to include Nunavut
- A new chapter for Indigenous rights? February 17, 2018 2:01 PM This week on The House, Chris Hall sits down with two cabinet ministers, Jody Wilson-Raybould and Carolyn Bennett, to discuss the recently promised legal framework to recognize Indigenous rights. We also talk to NDP leader Jagmeet Singh about crafting a progressive alternative to the Liberal Party..