Did Trudeau have any choice but to raise human rights concerns with Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte?
Air Date: Nov 14, 2017 6:18 PM ET
Power Panel - Yolande, Marty, Rick and Kathleen discuss
Top News Headlines
- Not always illegal to yell FHRITP at female reporters, judge rules dismissing case
- Boushie verdict fallout sparks allegations of threats, harassment
- 'We are unable to conduct safe obstetric care': Pregnant women urged to leave town to deliver
- U.S. on pace for 'a lousy Olympics,' while Canada could have best Winter Games ever
Get daily access to the movers and shakers. Get an insider's view from the country's most influential figures.
PM Justin Trudeau recently held a press conference to talk about his government's efforts on behalf of black Canadians, but did not receive one critical question from reporters
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Liberals look at creating use-it-or-lose-it leave for fathers, Trudeau says
- Ottawa backs off proposal to change impaired driving threshold
- Canadian and Indian companies ink deals worth $1B during Trudeau's trade trip
- Trudeau government moves to mend fences with India over Sikh tensions
- Canada raises 'concerns' over Israel's mass deportation plan for African migrants