Dealerships push longer-term loans to make cars seem more affordable, but an undercover Marketplace investigation reveals some salespeople are either unable or unwilling to explain to customers how those seemingly sweet deals could load them up with debt down the road.readcomments video
CBC Investigates Jazz prof Steve Kirby fired from Berklee College after U of M students share harassment complaints
Jazz professor Steve Kirby has been terminated from his job at Berklee College of Music after a number of University of Manitoba students and former students told the Boston-based college they had been harassed by Kirby.video
Paradise Papers Royalties from thousands of song classics tucked away tax-free
A music catalogue with songs by the likes of John Denver, Chubby Checker and Sheryl Crow brought in millions for investors when it was held in Jersey, a tax haven.
A CBC/Radio-Canada investigation done jointly with the Toronto Star has revealed how a Canadian scalper has been able to vacuum up thousands of tickets to some of the highest-grossing concert tours and shows in a matter of minutes and resell them at a premium with the help of the ticket website StubHub.
CBC Investigates StubHub raid in U.K. targets 'top sellers,' including Canada's known superscalper Julien Lavallée
Canadian superscalper Julien Lavallée is caught up in two separate investigations in the U.K. targeting the online ticket scalping industry.
CBC Investigates Similarities in Nigerian asylum claims based on sexual orientation have Legal Aid Ontario asking questions
Nigerian asylum seekers in Canada are making so many similar claims based on sexual orientation that the agency in charge of funding their legal representation is worried some claims may be fabricated.
A new investigation by The Fifth Estate explores the hidden role of money and power in the battle over the Keystone XL pipeline.video
CBC Investigates BMO's offshore dealings detailed in Paradise Papers leak
The Paradise Papers leak has provided an unprecedented look at the offshore manoeuvrings of a big Canadian bank, including what senior BMO executives fretted about behind closed doors as they ran a subsidiary based in a tax haven.
Paradise Papers Prince Charles's private estate appears to triple offshore investment in just over a year
Leaked documents show that in just one buy-and-sell transaction, the Prince of Wales's private estate appears in just over a year to have tripled an estimated $100,000 US investment in an offshore company co-run by one of his closest friends.
CBC Investigates Paul Martin's former company one of offshore firm's 'largest clients,' Paradise Papers show
The Paradise Papers leak shows a bigger chunk of former prime minister Paul Martin's financial legacy has been routed through offshore jurisdictions than was previously known.
- Jazz prof Steve Kirby fired from Berklee College after U of M students share harassment complaints
- Royalties from thousands of song classics tucked away tax-free
- Canadian scalper's multimillion-dollar StubHub scheme exposed in Paradise Papers
- StubHub raid in U.K. targets 'top sellers,' including Canada's known superscalper Julien Lavallée
- Cancer survivors can get post-traumatic stress disorder, study says
- 20 Canadian ideas to improve child health win Grand Challenges funding
- SECOND OPINION | 'Phantom' research paper cited at least 400 times by scientists
- 'My son is not a statistic': Mothers send pictures of fentanyl victims to Justin Trudeau
- How do you fit into Canada's multicultural puzzle?
- How does your personal income compare to that of other Canadians?
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation