CBC's Go Public heard from frustrated Bell employees and customers coast to coast after our investigation into allegations of high-pressure sales tactics at Canada's largest telecommunications provider. Morereadcomments
A longtime Bell call centre employee says she is pressured to make a sale on every call, often talking customers into products they don't understand, don't need, and sometimes can't afford
Go Public 'She played us like a piano': Landlord fights for months to evict tenant with long criminal history
Nova Scotia landlord Jim Johnson had to fight for months to evict a career criminal from his rental property after she repeatedly failed to pay rent. Concerns over so-called professional tenants, who work the system living for months for free, have led to calls for a provincial registry of repeat problem tenants.readcomments audio
GO PUBLIC 'I'm not signing it': Correctional officer says superiors tried to buy her silence after week of 'hazing'
A female correctional officer says she will not be "silenced by a gag order" after she was subjected to "hazing and sexual discrimination" at a training camp where she feared for her safety.
Sued by a contractor, dumped by a doctor, and denied a refund for a repair job that never happened: Go Public is hearing from Canadians facing payback for posting critical reviews online.
A TD Bank employee is speaking out because she's concerned that customers have no idea their private information — everything from their home address and phone number to chequing and savings accounts, lines of credit and mortgages — is being shared with offshore workers.
GO PUBLIC 'I trusted him with my money': Woman says broker 'churns' her account, rakes in over $250,000
A Vancouver senior is suing her former financial adviser and his investment firm, claiming her retirement nest egg was decimated largely by excessive commissions her broker earned by purchasing risky investments she didn't authorize.
Carpenter Claudette Charron thought she bought her perfect house — a fixer-upper in need of a little TLC, at a good price in a small community — until she discovered there used to be a marijuana grow-op in the basement and it needed tens of thousands of dollars of work to make it safe to live in.
Go Public Caught on camera: prison guard sexually assaulted by colleague says Corrections Canada 'did not protect me'
A female prison guard who was sexually assaulted by her co-worker says management downplayed the incident, did little to support her and created so much stress by fostering an "old boys club" that she has been off work for over a year.video
When Kristjan Gottfried and his wife Michelle Hurtig got the news they were first in line for an apartment in a co-op housing complex in one of the most desirable and expensive cities in the country, they felt like they'd won the lottery. But the Vancouver couple says they were denied the unit because their baby is a girl and not a boy.readcomments audio
He dressed like a lawyer, talked like a lawyer and worked as a lawyer, but in reality, 34-year-old Inayat Kassam was a smooth-talking fraudster with a law degree that wasn't worth the paper it was printed on.
- False alarm at London's Oxford Circus station sends people scurrying
- China says it will inspect kindergartens after chilling abuse report
- Can the man they call 'The Crocodile' be a leader for all of Zimbabwe — not just for the ruling party?
- Polish government moves to replace judges, electoral officials
- Fear of 'imminent building collapse' forces 125 people to flee Calgary apartment block
- After four day search on the tundra, missing man and boy walk into Nunavut community
- Health Canada finds low number of rare cancer cases linked to breast implants
- 'Turned into a positive': Calgary Food Bank benefits from BeaverTails dispute
- Chief Liberal Party fundraiser tied to $8M loan to offshore trust in Cayman Islands
- 'My life was ripped apart': Two Calgary Muslim men say CSIS wrongfully targeted them
- 'It's very troubling': Hidden camera catches car dealerships breaking sales rules
- Jazz prof Steve Kirby fired from Berklee College after U of M students share harassment complaints
- How to snag tickets to hit musical Hamilton? You might have to go back to school
- Bookies halt Prince Harry marriage bets, citing engagement 'to be confirmed imminently'
- Cadbury, Smirnoff pull YouTube ads over clips of scantily clad children
- Hollywood stars on the defensive as scandals prompt tough questions
- How do you fit into Canada's multicultural puzzle?
- How does your personal income compare to that of other Canadians?
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation
- After 4-day search on the tundra, missing man and boy walk into Nunavut community
- Mi'kmaq communities divided over federal government's Qalipu band membership decisions
- Poets wanted: Vancouver seeks nominations for poet laureate from local First Nations
- '3 days turned into 33 years of waiting:' Brother gets last-minute chance to testify at MMIWG inquiry