Largest-ever fentanyl seizure made by London police
Police arrested two people and charged them with possession for the purpose of trafficking
Two people are facing charges.
London police, the OPP and the RCMP descended on a hotel room on Exeter Road at about 5 p.m. on Wednesday.
- 50 grams of powder fentanyl, worth $25,000
- 192 grams of crystal meth, worth $19,200
- 44 grams of cocaine, worth $4,400
- 100 hydromorphone tablets, worth $1,500
- About $13,000 in Canadian cash
- 50 rounds of ammunition for a .22 caliber weapon.
A 31-year-old man from London and a 31-year-old woman from St. Thomas are charged with four counts of possession for the purpose of trafficking.
The man is also facing a charge for the ammunition.
Both are expected to appear in London court today.