80-year-old man in serious condition after being electrocuted at Hamilton apartment building

Paramedics were called to the building on Jackson Street West around 2:50 p.m. and found the man in "medical distress," according to Hamilton EMS spokesperson Dave Thompson.
An 80-year-old man was taken to hospital after being electrocuted in Hamilton Wednesday. (David Ritchie/CBC)

An 80-year-old man who was electrocuted at a Hamilton apartment building has been taken to hospital in serious condition.

Paramedics were called to the building on Jackson Street West around 2:50 p.m. and found the man in "medical distress," according to Hamilton EMS spokesperson Dave Thompson.

Advanced care paramedics treated the man on the way to hospital.

Thompson declined to describe any of the man's injuries, except to say that he "showed evidence of being electrocuted."

prothom-alo.com, smh.com.au, tutorialspoint.com, fandango.com, littlethings.com, almasryalyoum.com, firstpost.com, dafont.com, investopedia.com, lolwot.com,