Current Conditions

Fri Jan 19, 18 at 6:00 PM PST

3°C37°F

Cloudy

Visibility: 16.1 Km
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM

Wind: SSE 11 km/h
Humidity: 72%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Periods of snow
Low: 0°
Low: 32°

Saturday

Chance of flurries or rain showers
High: 4°
High: 39°
P.O.P. 40%

Summary

(Celsius) Fri Jan 19, 18 at 4:00 PM PSTFri Jan 19, 18 at 4:00 PM PST

Tonight

Becoming cloudy this evening then periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Low zero.

Saturday

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. 40 percent chance of rain showers late in the afternoon. Snow level rising to 700 metres in the afternoon. High plus 4.

Saturday night

Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Snow level 700 metres lowering to valley bottom late in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 1.

 

Extended Forecast

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday

January 20

January 21

January 22

January 23

January 24

January 25

Chance of flurries or rain showersChance of showersCloudyCloudyChance of flurriesChance of flurries

High 4°

High 39°


P.O.P. 40%

High 4°

High 39°


P.O.P. 70%

High 4°

High 39°

High 1°

High 34°

High 1°

High 34°


P.O.P. 60%

High 2°

High 36°


P.O.P. 30%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!


prothom-alo.com, smh.com.au, tutorialspoint.com, fandango.com, littlethings.com, almasryalyoum.com, firstpost.com, dafont.com, investopedia.com, lolwot.com,